home   about   what you can send   rules   deadline   SEND PRESENT   link us    Contact me
Mia
Thursday, March 19, 2009

"There are so many things I would tell you, things I've kept only for myself all over this years, but it's hard to find the words. It's hard to tell you something you still haven't heard from all other fans. I'm not more special, I know, but I'd like not to tell you only "I love you". But it's the truth. I really admire you. Everyday, you give me strenght and hope to carry on. I've grown up with you and your band, and everyday I love you more. I never get tired of listening you. Your music is part of my life. The day I listened you for the first time, you changed it all. I'm not the same anymore, and I'm so glad of this. When I was sad, you were there to make me smile again; when I wanted to give up, a your song was enough to help me move forward. So thank you, because even if I don't know you, you've changed my life, and you are an important part of it.
The pillow you see in the photos was given me by my parents when I was just a child (when you came up with your firsts records I was so young), and I've slept with it so many times... It's all consumed, but it recall me a lot of memories. It reminds me of you, it makes me smile even if I'm crying. The child isn't a child anymore, and for all these years she've loved you. And she will keep loving you.
Thanks for evreything, Chaz. You deserve the BEST from life. Happy birthday dear.
I'm waiting you in Italy. I'm here for you! :)"


Mia
xxmiaxx@hotmail.it

WELCOME CHESTER

This is a present from your fans from all over the world. We wanted to wish you a very happy birthday in a special way. So we really hope you can see this. Please, look around and enjoy. The first projekt is here.

THE PRESENTS

Click on the name of your fans to see their present. Also, click on the pictures to see them bigger. Now, enjoy :D
- Agota
- Andrius
- Anne
- Artüras
- Bekka
- ChesterDEAN
- Christl
- C-Wu
- Demi
- Ellie
- Erika
- Francesca
- Illara
- Ina
- Keri
- Lana
- Laureate
- Lenne
- LinkinGabo
- Lovechester_lp_0990
- MC_Crazy C
- Mia
- Midnight Soldiers
- Nathalie
- Ozz
- Paul
- Phyoat
- Talytha
- Tina & Reni
- Vannessa & Francesca
- Vicky & Ceci
- Victoria


Organized by


SHOUT


ShoutMix chat widget
ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Great Fansites
Free Domains Hosting at .co.nr
- CHESTER-LAND.NET
- LINKIN LADY
- JOE HAHN.ORG
- SHINODA LAND
- DELSON ONLINE
- PHAN
- ROB BOURDON
LINK US
If you want to support this project, please feel free to add these banners on your site, MB signature or anywhere you want to and link it back to chester-birthday.co.nr.


MORE
01 02 03
THE SITE